Thursday, August 21, 2008

Do you think it useful?




Hi,

I am a web developer currently build a website for cocktail lovers. I encountered a problem the first time learn to mix some drinks:
"So, what else can I do with the vodka?"
I bought a vodka to mix one drink, if I wanna try some other cocktail recipes, I've got to buy something more. I don't feel like optimizing my wine collection this way. So, I developed an alternative shopping guide for this condition:
"These are the 10 items you should have if you wanna mix some drinks efficiently" , in simple terms, I found a way to know what a man should buy as a cocktail beginner. All he has to do is to go to the mall, buy these 10 item, and he can now mix a various kinds of cocktail with these 10.

Do you think it's useful service to be further developed?
Here're the sample results I calculated:
=========================================
10 esstientails:KahlĂșa,Baileys Irish Cream,Grand Marnier,Lime Juice,Vodka,Cranberry Juice,Triple Sec Liqueur,Dry Vermouth,Olive,White creme de cacao,

9 cocktails from the 10:B-52,Cement Mixer,Cosmopolitan,Mudslide,Screaming Orgasm,Vodka Martini,Kamakazie,57 Chevy with a White License Plate,Chocolate Martini,
==========================================
the calculation can be set to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.... esstientials...

Do you think it useful?
Please tell me whether I should continue this development, thanks alot!

No comments: